Monday, May 11, 2009

Sabina and Talia's Haircutting Salon - Las Peluqueras




















Maybe she'll kill me for writing this, but Adrian here, being scalped by my daughter, only agreed to this haircut because he has a shine for her. Who else would be crazy enough to have a distracted 11 year old cut their hair?

















Talia and Adrian's sister joined in the cutting in the shady lot next to our house.





















A technique Sabina had learned at beauty school
















Adrian had yet to see himself in the mirror





















Rebecca. Adrian's sister and a co conspirator



















Brian and I worked long and hard building that bamboo fence. The peluqueria is open. Adrian's mother failed to see the humor. She dragged him to a barbershop who could only repair the damage by shaving his head. As my father says, "what's the difference between a good haircut and a bad haircut? About 2 weeks."





















I had much better luck. And there's Larry at my feet, uncharacteristically docile.























No comments: