Thursday, September 4, 2008

1000 miles away - by talia

hi guys, i am living the live of torture every day.um...well school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!is really annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!i'll tell you why WELL ITS ALL IN SPANISH DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ITS SOOOOOOOOOOO ANNOYING:FOR HOMEWORK EVERYDAYYYYYYYYYYY WRITE IN SPANISH DUHHHHHHHHHH AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.WELL.....................UMMMMMMMMM IFFFFFFFF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!!!!!!!!!I AM SO BORED BECAUSEEEEE!THERE ISNT YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF IT WASENT FOR MY PARENTS I WOULDN'T BE HERE RIGHT KNOW(DONT TELL MY PARENTS I SAID THAT)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOVE YOU MISS U LOVE-TALIA!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

deerrun575 said...

Talia, I'm sure the Spanish is getting easier. Maybe school will get less boring as you learn more Spanish. We look forward to seeing you in December. I love reading your blog, keep on writing. love, Auntie KA

deerrun575 said...

Sabina, Lila is adorable and what a story. It was hard to read about how many ticks and fleas she had. She was very lucky that you found her and gave her a new life. Your collecting lots of good Karma or at the very least an exciting birthday present. Do you have anything in mind? email me. Looking forward to seeing you in December. Let me know what I can bring you. Love, Auntie KA

phyllis said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SABINA!!!!!! I just googled to find you guys, now i have the blog, you'll never get rid of me! what did you do for your birthday? I loved reading your posts - your too Talia, even though living the life of torture every day doesn't sound like a whole lot of fun. Chuck says it took Nora 2 months or so to love, love, love it... but i guess Nora can tell you more. How's Lila? she looks so cute. i miss you all, love phyllis (or maybe now i should be Felicia again?)

hi d and t, it ain't the same here without you.....